As the national debt debate rages on with opinions on both sides as to how we should resolve matters, I’m wondering what ordinary citizens are doing about the debt crisis in their own homes? It’s easy to throw stones at politicians and posture what we'd be doing in their stead-- so let’s take a look at how we are actually handling our own borrowing, spending, and income!
- What’s the difference between good debt and bad debt? Does good debt even exist?
- Do you know how much money you are able to spend each week/month without overspending?
- Are there ways to increase your own income?
- Are there ways that you can reduce your personal expenses? What are you willing to give up in order to control your own debt?
- Why do you think so many of us overspend in the first place?